Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winner

Today was the end of my work week, so I'm sorry to have kept you waiting to find out who the winner of the $125 Green Polka Dot Box membership is. I wanted to let you know as soon as I could, so tonight is the night!

Before I announce the winner, I just want to thank those of you that do read this blog. I really love learning new information and then sharing it with you on this blog. I spend a lot of time preparing blog posts ahead of time, so that I don't miss days when I'm working. It does take a lot of time to record and photograph everything I do, research certain topics, and write blog posts. So, thank you to those of you that do read. I have been very busy lately, but will continue to try to post as often as I am able!

Ok, so the winner of the $125 membership is Jbelle 51. Congratulations!!

Have a wonderful night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment