Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hungry for Change

It seems like I've been waiting forever to watch the new Food Matters documentary, "Hungry for Change."  It's still not available in it's entirety yet, but the trailer is very exciting. It has a great group of nutritional experts, including my very favorite, David Wolfe! I so desperately wish that people would be more willing to educate themselves on the topic of health and natural medicine. Statistics are showing that people are fatter, sicker, and more unhappy with their bodies every day. It's pretty sad when I'm more shocked to hear that patients I see are on no medications rather than on multiple medications. It's becoming the norm, and that is scary to me. So, stop dieting and make a lifestyle change!

Education is key, so watch the trailer! I can only hope it will excite and motivate you as much as it does me!

www.hungryforchange.tv

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP ON THE  MAILING LIST (RIGHT SIDE OF SCREEN) TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO SEE THIS DOCUMENTARY. IT'S 90 MINUTES IN LENGTH AND WILL BE SHOWN MARCH 21-31. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment