Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do Raw Foodies eat?

What do Raw Foodies Eat? I hear this question a lot. My personal intake of raw foods tends to be pretty simple when I'm not trying out new recipes. I have to admit that sometimes I think people are disappointed to hear that I eat a lot of salads and fresh juices. I always figured that the "big time" raw foodies were likely making these gourmet raw meals everyday, while I consumed the same ole salad, piece of fruit, and fresh juices. I have since been enlightened that that is just not the case!

For Christmas, my husband bought me this great bundle of raw food info, which I loved! So thoughtful of him. I guess I should tell you that I sent him the link to purchase this bundle with an email that said something like this, "Hey babe! Here's a super great deal on a raw food info bundle, and I think you should buy it for me for Christmas. BTW, the special is over in three days so make sure you buy it soon." I sent similar emails on day #2 and day #3 just reminding him to "buy the raw food bundle before the sale is over!" This particular bundle consisted of about 25 ebooks. So much great information for under $30.

So, where was I going with this story? Right, what do raw food enthusiasts eat? One particular book in this "raw bundle" has the weekly meal plan of like 47 different raw food enthusiasts. Although I'm not supposed to share the specifics of this material with others, I can tell you that I was pleasantly surprised that my meal plans weren't much different than the real pros!! I have yet to post one of my personal days of raw food intake, but that's going to change!

I've decided to post several days worth of my own personal meal plans. I have been asked to do this in the past, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Life is busy! Anyway, now is as good a time as any I think! Stay tuned because I'll be posting my meal plans for the next few days so you can see what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment