Monday, May 23, 2011

Cleaning binge.

Remember me telling you about my refrigerator cleaning habits? Well, I was on one of my refrigerator cleaning binges the other day and got this out of it:

Yep, that's dried parsley! I had some parsley in the frig and no recipe waiting to use it, so I dried it. My dehydrator was just sitting there on the counter begging to be used, so I obliged! I have since used it in several cooked recipes including chicken and barley stew (AMAZING BTW) and garlic bread. No, my home is not completely "raw." Don't you remember I have a husband that mostly refuses to touch my "raw" creations:( For that matter, he refused the chicken and barley stew too. He's just that picky:) He'd probably live on hot dogs if I'd allow it, but that won't happen! Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment