Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Raw Italian Herb Dressing

I found these fresh organic herbs at our local Hyvee. I love them!

Oops! Guess I ate most of the salad before my picture!
ITALIAN HERB DRESSING
By Raw Guru
  • Italian Herb Dressing
  • 2/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/3 cup flax oil (or 1 full cup olive oil)
  • 6 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1/8 cup water
  • 4 teaspoons agave
  • 1 large garlic clove crushed
  • 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning mix
  • 2 teaspoons onion powder
  • 2 teaspoons sea salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder

I decided to make this dressing because it looked easy, and I'm always looking for a new way to spice up a salad! It is delicious! Gabe actually ate raw mushrooms, bell peppers, and cucumbers out of it! I'm thrilled!!

For my salad I just used mixed baby greens, celery, yellow and green bell peppers, cucumbers, crimini mushrooms, and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds on top. I was so hungry I didn't even manage to get a picture before I had consumed most of the salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment