Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zucchini pasta dish.

Add caption

Blend a small amount of rosemary, one garlic clove, about 1-2 inches of oregano (or substitute fresh), and S&P in a food processor. Add two tomatoes last and blend again.  Be careful not to over blend.

Spiralize one zucchini and enjoy!
My son was sitting on the counter helping me make the zucchini. See his little red shorts in the pic below?! I love it when he helps:) I was shocked when he reached out and grabbed the left over core of zucchini that was left over and ate it raw. I also had no real intention of giving him any of this for dinner, but he wanted a "bite pease mama," so of course I happily obliged! He liked it enough that he probably had about 5-6 bites!

2 comments:

  1. Look delicious! I need one of those contraptions to spiral things! Makes it more appealing to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! They aren't very expensive if I remember right. It will even do sweet potato pasta:)

    ReplyDelete