Monday, January 30, 2012

Cabbage Salad

Well, I'm back from vacation, but off to work the next couple of days. I'll fill you in on our trip later this week if I have time. For today, I wanted to share this little cabbage salad with you. I know I've posted my favorite kale chip recipe for you a couple of times. Whenever I make them, I have leftover dressing, which I usually eat by the spoonful! Last time, I thought I would put it to use on a cabbage salad. It was perfect! I shredded some regular cabbage and carrots and topped it with the leftover dressing. That's it! Super easy and a great way to use up some cabbage. It's a nice replacement for regular ole cole slaw! Below is the recipe for the dressing.

Chrissy's Goddess Chips
Posted by Chrissy on Raw Food Talk

2 bunches kale, broken into large pieces by hand (preferably dino kale)

Dressing:
¾ cups sesame tahini
¼ cup nama shoyu
½ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup water ~ more if needed
2 scallion
1 clove garlic
1 lemon, juiced
¼ t. sea salt
¼ cup fresh parsley


I'm pretty sure I could eat this dressing on something every day! It's amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment