Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Well, Happy New Year everyone!! I have to say that 2011 was a tough and great year all at the same time! It was my first year of really trying to stick with a raw diet. What an adventure it was! I have learned SO much about raw food and how much it benefits our bodies, and I absolutely love to share those things with you! In case you didn't know I am very passionate about food, health, and excercise! (wink, wink) Anything that I can share with you, to help you feel better, makes me happy! I have come across lots of recipes and shared only the decent and good ones with you.

I'm very excited to be starting a new year with all of you! I have a couple of new items to add to the blog in terms of updates, educational readings, and of course new fresh recipes! (mostly created by other raw foodies with a few of my own) I will also have a few AMAZING give aways in the very near future! You do not want to miss these! I promise!!! Also, you will be able to follow along with me as I train (animal protein free) for my next figure competion, provided that I don't get pregnant:)

So, let's welcome the new year together as we venture into another great year of raw food and improved health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment