Saturday, January 21, 2012

Update for next week!

I know I don't normally post anything to this blog on the weekends, it's my family time, but today I'm just sending out a little update for this upcoming week. I will be on vacation the entire week, so I will not be posting Monday thru Friday like I normally do. I could've planned ahead and had lots of pre written posts for you, but I wanted to take full advantage of some rest and relaxation, and that means not going crazy trying to pack and worry about blogging. I also start a new job the day after we return, so I have a lot going on!! In a good way of course!!

Speaking of vacations, it's always a challenge to stick with certain diets or eating habits, especially at an all-inclusive resort. Too bad they didn't all have an organic raw restaurant, but I'd likely be eating alone:) So, when I get back, I'll share with you how I managed.

I also had planned on doing a documentary day this past week, but when I went to look for that little Netflix envelope, I couldn't find it anywhere. I know it will turn up somewhere, but I need to spend more than 5 minutes looking for it:) So, the documentary day will return sometime after our vacation.

Due to the fact that I work two 12 hour shifts back to back when I return, I'll start the week off with a couple of dehydrator snacks I made this past week. 

If the weather forecast cooperates, I'm hoping to be strolling a sandy beach in less than 24 hours! Perfect source of vitamin D! Happy week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment