Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dehydrator Snacks

HEALTHY SNACKS 

Dried Mango Chips
I don't put anything on my mango slices when I dehydrate them. They are a really sweet fruit to begin with and I think they turn out perfectly with nothing added to them. The toughest part is cutting them!
These are so easy to pack and carry anywhere.
I make fruit leathers fairly often because Gabe loves them, and I can take them to work or pack them for any outing. I never use a recipe for mine either. I usually try something a little different every time. 
 The one above contains blueberries, strawberries, ground flax seeds, hemp seeds, and banana. The red one below contains strawberries, mango, banana, and chia seeds. I used to never add any of the seeds, but it's a great way to add them to your diet! You can even add protein powder if you want!! Go figure! You can't buy these versions at the grocery store!!



No comments:

Post a Comment